Focuses on providing project ideas, high quality case studies and regular news and information updates. Whatever your material specialism, the publications, website and professional development events will meet your requirements.
Termly issues of showcase A3 magazine Designing and D&T Practice - focusing on secondary D&T, with some transition articles to keep colleagues informed about developments in the primary phase. Some issues include a pull-out section aimed at a different focus area, for example Product Design, Textiles, Food, Electronics and Communications Technologies, CAD/CAM.
If you are a secondary teacher, head of department or involved in secondary teacher education or research, this is the membership category for you.
- D&T Practice - magazine with case studies and articles focusing on Secondary D&T
- Designing - D&T Showcase, large-format publication
- D&T Stream - a monthly electronic newsletter
- Design and Technology Education: An International Journal (Online)
- access to the members section of the website with free resources
- telephone/email advice
- discounts on publications, events and magazines
- invitations to join low cost/free local branch meetings
- insurance cover (Subject to conditions)
. . from just £19 per year – Choose your option below.
Download Membership Application Form - complete and send with your payment.