Secondary Departmental Membership Autumn Package*
Join us and help to keep design and technology prominently on the secondary curriculum. The D&T Association is adjusting its membership offer in order to support teachers to address the changes to the Ofsted Framework and help ensure schools deliver excellent design and technology in KS 3 and 4.
Join now and take advantage of our membership benefits: resources, CPD, magazines, expert support and guidance and much more. Let us help you enable your students to develop skills and attributes necessary to thrive in a modern world
Autumn package, worth over £200, consists of:
1. Free D&T Subject Leader File - set of ten files worth £117
- A set of ten files that can be used as an integrated set or as individual files to support and key factors in design and technology.
- An invaluable and popular resource for secondary subject leaders offering comprehensive guidance on a wide range of issues, from curriculum and assessment planning, the role of the subject leader, staff management, health and safety issues, and accommodation
2. Free KS3 D&T Learning Planner– Clickable Teachers guide
3. Free Projects on a Page – 21 Schemes of Work worth £78.
- Helping you to successfully transition your lower KS3 from primary to secondary and deliver inspiring D&T to those who may not have experienced the subject in detail at primary school
- Ideal resource for teachers who have delivered limited D&T or are non specialists. Brings your new pupils quickly up to speed
4. Free use the Self-Review Framework - A tool designed to help you determine the quality and effectiveness of all aspects of D&T provision in your school.
- Fully evaluate your current provision
- Efficiently store and manage evidence
- Plan to fully address the National Curriculum programmes of study for D&T
- Improve curriculum planning, teaching and learning, leadership and capacity, and resources and safety
- Effectively address Ofsted’s focus on self-evaluation
- Ensure that the contribution that D&T makes to a broad and balanced curriculum is recognised within the school community
5. Free Options Evening Pack 2020: videos, posters, leaflets and articles: promote to your school, teachers, parents and pupils, the varied career pathways, studying D&T can lead to.
The D&T Association are committed to:
- Promoting the value of design and technology in the curriculum to Government, industry, teachers, pupils and parents.
- Developing resources to support a creative and innovative curriculum
- Providing a range of CPD opportunities to develop skills and knowledge
- Ensuring young people are aware to the opportunities studying design and technology can provide them
- Help schools actively engage with industry
How can I access this package?
Join as a New Secondary Department (multiple members) for an annual fee of just £220 - view member benefits
Either a monthly direct debit payment of £18.33, or for peace of mind consider a single annual direct debit payment to ensure your memberhsip renews
Call us on 01789 470007 or email email@example.com to receive this package of resources free of charge
D&T Association Videos
*Secondary membership offer is valid until 31st December 2019 for new secondary departmental memberships only