The Royal Academy of Engineering Award for Outstanding Pupil: Age 12-16
This award sponsored by The Royal Academy of Engineering will be presented to a pupil who can demonstrate that D&T has:
- Made a positive impact on their overall school experience and
- Allowed them to demonstrate high levels of motivation, enthusiasm, and achievement within the subject, or
- Will be awarded to a pupil who has excelled academically within design and technology and can demonstrate exceptional levels of attainment within the subject.
The award has been broken down across ages recognising that pupils may shine within the subject at different stages of their development.
Submit your nominations:
- Via electronic PDF with your supporting evidence folder via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or our online questionnaire. Don’t forget to send supporting evidence folder via email to email@example.com
- Or via post with your supporting evidence in the envelope to: The Design and Technology Association, 11 Manor Park, Banbury, Oxford, OX16 3TB
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.