N.E.J. Stevenson Award for Outstanding Contribution to Research in D&T Education
This award sponsored by N.E.J. Stevenson will be presented to educational professionals demonstrating a strong and ongoing contribution to design and technology education research. They may have spent their whole career within academia, or they may be teachers who have studied and spent time researching various aspects of the subject, conducting active research within their school. The candidates may have published papers or books widely used by teachers, stakeholders, government, or other professional bodies.
These professionals should demonstrate an extended period of notable academic research.
Evidence could include:
- Examples of published academic papers and academic journal writing
- Surveys, reports, and reviews of academic activities
- Subject-specific research-based blogs are used by a broad audience to better inform practice
- Evidence of active research, its dissemination, and the impact that this has had on future learning in their school.
Submit your nominations:
- Via electronic PDF with your supporting evidence folder via email to email@example.com
- Or our online questionnaire. Don’t forget to send supporting evidence folder via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or via post with your supporting evidence in the envelope to: The Design and Technology Association, 11 Manor Park, Banbury, Oxford, OX16 3TB
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.