The Institution of Engineering and Technology Excellence Award for Outstanding Contribution to D&T (Awarded by the D&T Association Board of Trustees)
This is a highly prestigious award sponsored by The Institution of Engineering and Technology will be presented and judged by the Design and Technology Association Board of Trustees. It should be noted that this award does not recognise 'length of service' but instead recognises the positive impact made to the subject.
Winners could be at any point in their career, but those nominated will have:
- Made a significant and outstanding contribution to the subject area, which will probably be across several aspects, including teaching, leadership, advising, research, curriculum development, curriculum support, resource development and industrial support
- Offered their service over a significant period and/or made an outstanding, notable contribution, influencing the development and progression of the subject.
Submit your nominations:
- Via electronic PDF with your supporting evidence folder via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or our online questionnaire. Don’t forget to send supporting evidence folder via email to email@example.com
- Or via post with your supporting evidence in the envelope to: The Design and Technology Association, 11 Manor Park, Banbury, Oxford, OX16 3TB
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.