Primary D&T Workshop Collection
This is collection of workshops taken from our D&T Autumn School 2020 and is aimed at Primary teachers. This E-Learning course, features 10 workshops and accompanying resources from teachers and industry professionals. Each workshop (approximately 40 minutes) allows you to work through at your own pace. Use the downloadable resources to aid your teaching and implement them in the classroom. Whether you are learning a new skill or would like to refresh an existing skill there is something for all teachers, if you are a trainee teacher, NQT, class teacher or subject leader.
Primary D&T Workshop Collection:
- Using crumble for beginners (Control in D&T) - Joseph Birks, Mindsets
- Intermediate crumble (Control in D&T) (Primary) - Joseph Birks, Mindsets
- Introduction to cooking and nutrition in the primary classroom - Suzanne Gomersall
- Key events and individuals (designers, engineers and chefs in primary D&T) - Annie Tauk
- Exploring engineering and inquiry based learning for home and school - Mark Robinson, The Learning Partnership
- Graphic design and getting the most out of publisher - Matt Legg
- F1 in Schools Primary Challenge - Mark Wemyss-Holden, F1 in Schools
- VEX GO - Chris Calver, VEX Robotics
- Using Fizzbits to teach design iteration - Ross Atkin
- How to boost your creative thinking and inspire great ideas - Dominic Wilcox, Little Inventors
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.