Prototyping and conceptual models for KS3 & KS4
This course aims to help teachers to develop skills and competence around the generation of models and prototypes for design and technology. Whilst aimed primarily at key stages 3 and 4, it will have significance and use at other age groups too. It is part of a range of E-Learning CPD courses available for teachers that give an overall competence level for D&T curriculum creation and delivery.
- To provide help and guidance when creating prototypes and conceptual models with students.
- Increase awareness of alternative modelling techniques both physically and using C.A.D.
- To ensure modelling in your D&T lessons is utilised to its full extent.
By participating in this course, you will:
- Have access to downloadable resources and tutorials to support you and your students.
- Increase your confidence and awareness of a variety of modelling approaches.
- Have access to industry insights using modelling techniques.
- Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.