Teaching electronics in KS3 D&T
This course has been created to help all D&T teachers improve their confidence and understanding of electronics within design and technology at secondary schools.
- A basic understanding of electronic concepts.
- Basic knowledge of key components.
- Design methods suitable for KS3 & 4.
- How to develop an electronic solution to a problem.
- Ways forward for curriculum and skill development.
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.