Writing a Scheme of Learning in D&T: Putting Pedagogy First
This E-Learning course aims to give specialist and non-specialist teachers of Design and Technology the confidence to write and develop student-centred schemes of learning.
- Provide a meaningful learning experience for students, based on knowledge and skills required for GCSE/A Level Design and Technology.
- Identify opportunities for enriching your curriculum.
- Include content that is suitable for your students’ needs.
This course is for:
- Training teachers
- Early Career teachers
- Teachers of D&T (inc. non-specialists)
- Heads of Department/Subject Leads
By participating in this course, you will:
- Gain confidence to write and develop student-centred schemes of learning.
- Receive a number of videos and resources to help plan the schemes of learning.
- Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.