F1 in Schools Primary Challenge
- How to get started in F1S
- Overview of PSP
- Working like a real designer
- Researching the science of speed
- 3D starts in 2D
- CAD doesn’t have to be scary!
- Get Competing
- Why more power changes things
- Embed it into your lessons
- Cross curricular
- Create stronger bonds
Presented by: F1 in Schools
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.