(Re)introducing D&T to your primary curriculum
This E-Learning course works through how to introduce Design & Technology in your primary school.
Suitable for new D&T leads and classroom teachers, it will cover:
- What exactly is Design & Technology?
- Understanding the requirements of the National Curriculum and beyond
- Reviewing current practice
- What to teach and when
- What makes an effective Design & Technology unit
- Ensuring progression
- Submit your long-term plan for personalised feedback from the D&T Association
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.