£88 per annum
Our primary school membership is generally paid for by the school. and allows multiple members of your school access to member benefits. Some schools pay for it with their Pupil Premium fund
- Primary School membership will ensure all teachers delivering D&T have full support and expert help
- D&T is compulsory at KS1-3 so, you must teach it and prove this at OFSTED inspections
- Free access to the D&T Association Self-Review Framework
- Access our expert consultants to help and guide you deliver inspiring D&T
- Access our comprehensive teacher CPD schedule and yearly Primary D&T Summer School
- Network with fellow teachers also delivering D&T and find out how they do it
- We aim to make the professional life of primary school teachers easier and more effective.
- Poster style magazines come to you termly with free resources for you to access
- Access articles and support material to help your teaching and give you ideas
- Payments must be made within 14 days of joining the D&T Association.