£10 per annum
Trainee membership for primary school educators offers low cost access to standard online D&T membership benefits.
Our main objective as your membership organisation, is to ensure the unique nature of D&T is maintained and valued.
- D&T is compulsory at KS1-3 so, you must teach it and prove this at OFSTED inspections
- Become a member, raise the profile and reputation of D&T.
- Turn to us for advice delivering D&T through primary and secondary school
- We will help you to develop your skills and knowledge through our comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional magazines will provide you with a wealth of educational research to aid your studies
- Become more successful in your teaching; more expert; more influential and more effective.
- The D&T Association services will make the professional life of secondary D&T teachers easier and more effective.
- Access our expert consultants to help and guide you deliver inspiring D&T
- Network with fellow teachers also delivering D&T and find out how they do it
- We aim to make the professional life of primary school teachers easier and more effective.
- Poster style magazines come to you termly with free resources for you to access
- Access articles and support material to help your teaching and give you ideas
- Payments must be made within 14 days of joining the D&T Association.
This membership package can be upgraded to NQT membership once your training period has ended. Take advantage of all the support, guidance and expert advice available.
This option is not available as a monthly direct debit. You can still pay by annual direct debit.