£10 per annum
Trainee online membership for secondary school educators offers low cost access to standard online D&T membership benefits.
D&T is a compulsory subject for all Local Authority Schools in England teaching the National Curriculum
- Become a member, raise the profile and reputation of D&T.
- Turn to us for advice delivering D&T through primary and secondary school
- Access to online versions of all D&T Association Magazines.
- We will help you to develop your skills and knowledge through our comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional magazines will provide you with a wealth of educational research to aid your studies
- Become more successful in your teaching; more expert; more influential and more effective.
- The D&T Association services will make the professional life of secondary D&T teachers easier and more effective.
- We work closely with Ofsted, the awarding organisations and DfE to provide you with current information developments which impact D&T, the NC, GCSE reforms and changes in education
- Ensure you are H&S compliant and access our HSE endorsed health and safety training and accreditation scheme in line with BS4163:2014
- Advertise teaching posts on our Job vacancy pages
- Payments must be made within 14 days of joining the D&T Association.
Our main objective as your membership organisation, is to ensure the unique nature of D&T is maintained and valued.
This membership package can be upgraded to NQT membership once your training period has ended. Take advantage of all the support, guidance and expert advice available.
This option is not available as a monthly direct debit. You can still pay by annual direct debit.