3 Unmissable reasons to attend The International STEM Conference
Published 18th April 2018
Here are 3 great reasons why you should attend The International STEM Conference this year:
- Resource-rich Workshops
Perfect for easy, post conference application with your students…
- 3D Printing resources including CAD instructions from Phil Cotton’s modelling tutorials. Click for session detail
- DATA Resources including PDF PupilDA Booklet, Teachers notes, CAD models & .STL files plus workshop practical materials. Click for session detail
- Resource pack containing activities and projects to embrace sustainability with systems and control. Click for session detail
- Project Scheme of Work plus .STL files and worksheets to help you teach the topics covered in Extending Human Capacity! Click for session detail
Plus presentation slides from your workshops!
- Exclusive ‘Flash’ Prize Draw
Simply book your ticket before the end of April to be entered into our prize draw to win a £250 voucher to spend with Technology Supplies.
- Group Discounts
We are offering you the opportunity to get 20% off your ticket prices by simply registering 3 or more places – Click HERE for ticket prices
A great opportunity to register your fellow D&T colleagues’ and/or your science and leadership teams too.
WHEN: 5 & 6th October 2018
WHERE: Tanglin Trust School, Singapore
WHAT: To view our programme of educations most forward-thinking teachers and specialists in STEM CLICK HERE
Potential Social Media Posts
Book your ticket to the International STEM Conference before April 30th for a chance to win £250 to spend with Technology Supplies! #theSTEMconf https://bit.ly/2vnj9Vs
FREE teaching resources, 20% off group tickets & a chance to win £250 when you secure your place at the International STEM Conference 2018 in April! #theSTEMconf https://bit.ly/2vnj9VsBack to News