Children’s Food Trust Joins Forces with Tesco
Published 3rd December 2015
The Children’s Food Trust’s Let’s Get Cooking programme has joined forces with The Tesco Eat Happy Project and is encouraging schools to join the country’s largest and most vibrant network of healthy cooking clubs. Participating clubs will receive a specially tailored package with everything you need to set-up and grow your own educational and fun cooking club.
Let’s Get Cooking clubs will receive:
- FREE face-to-face training for club leaders and volunteers
- FREE Learning Network membership for access to online courses to help you run your club
- £150 funding each year to help you buy ingredients and essential equipment
- Resources galore with everything from recipes and activities to safety advice
- Expert support from the Children’s Food Trust’s regional staff and head office team
- download the application form
- complete the form
- email it back to us from your head teacher’s email address ASAP.
Back to News