Did you sign up to be a Friend of Let’s Get Cooking?
Published 3rd December 2015
Run by the Children’s Food Trust, Friends of Let’s Get Cooking is free to join– no commitment, no strings.
This month we’ve got a bevy of resources to get our Friends of Let’s Get Cooking started. These include safe chopping and peeling guides, our famous ‘Before you start cooking’ poster, a simple to follow food safety and hygiene check list... We could go on but sign up for free and see for yourself.
Interested? Simply fill out this form and you’ll get:
- practical guides and resources to download – covering safety, nutrition, food customs and more
- early-bird information about The Trust’s annual BIG Cookathon
- e-newsletters packed with ideas, information and competitions
- news from the Children’s Food Trust and its partners about food waste, cooking on a budget, school food and other linked topics
- alerts about changes to relevant legislation, such as food labelling and allergen information.
From time to time The Trust are also able to secure funding for cookery work, and will invite Friends of Let’s Get Cooking to apply for this first. Read more.Back to News