Interested in Writing for Pearson Commercial Resources?
Published 7th June 2016
Pearson's are looking for people to write commercial resources (student book and probably teacher materials too) to support the new GCSE D&T spec. If you match the following description, then they would love to hear from you!
- Current or recent GCSE D&T teachers
- Ideally some writing experience, even if it's just your own teaching resources, and who can ideally share some samples with me; however, this isn't essential as knowledge and enthusiasm are key
- Capable of following a detailed, structured brief
- Comfortable writing teacher support as well as learner-facing resources. You'd need to be able to write level-appropriate learner-facing content (clear, concise text and realistic, engaging questions/activities) and have a sense of how teachers could use different resources and be able to put this into words
- Comfortable with writing about one or more of the six specialist material areas: metals, papers & boards, polymers, systems, textiles, timbers
- People who have availability ASAP or from this summer onwards.