Research Steering Group
Published 18th June 2021
The D&T Association Research Steering Group was launched in May 2021 to encourage and support D&T educational research. The group aims to connect teachers involved with, or interested in, D&T research; actively supporting members to engaging in practitioner enquiry.
The group is comprised of teachers, teacher educators and association trustees; the founding members being
- Brendan Anglim (Ampleforth College),
- Alison Hardy (Nottingham Trent University),
- Matt McLain (Liverpool John Moores University),
- Lesley Morris (D&TA Chair of Trustees),
- Bill Nicholl (University of Cambridge),
- Tony Ryan (D&TA CEO),
- Daniela Schillaci (Presdales School),
- Kay Stables (Goldsmiths University of London),
- Rebecca Topps (St George’s Academy) and
- Debi Winn (Neale-Wade Academy).
If you are interested in finding out more, contact Matt (group chair) on email@example.com.Back to News