Designing 111 PDF copy
Member Price: £0.00
Your Price: £7.00
Designing 111 pdf copy
Designing 111 October 2018 Designing magazine is a showcase for excellence in design across all phases of education, from primary schools to universities, and in commercial and industrial design. Its regular features include interviews with top designers in product design, architecture, engineering, fashion design, food, etc and includes examples of the best work taking place in schools in the UK and across the world. Designing is an inspiration to all budding designers, as well as being informative and challenging in the ideas it includes.
Designing is delivered to D&T Association members as part of most categories of membership; if you would like a separate subscription, please contact the Association at: email@example.com.
- Exhibitions/Awards: Breakthrough Talents: New Designers 2018
- Department profile: Explore, create, evaluate: Royal Grammar School, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- D&T projects: The last three years: Kings School, Bruton
- Competitions: Wool4School
- Inspirations: Celebrating architecture: Urban Learners
- Designer profile: Gamers : Designers: Ben Fisher and Vicky Boyce on working in the video games industry
- Support for D&T: V&A Dundee: Scotland’s first design museum
- Courses and careers: Northern Lights: Bangor University’s product design degree show and design conference
- Inspirations: Close to home: Kellett School, Hong Kong
- Exhibitions/Awards: A winning department: Inspiration from competition, Weatherhead High School
- Inspirations: Away from the flock: Herdy - Good design makes you smile
- Primary Projects: The Bloodhound Project
- Challenge: Modular Spaces: Taking the Mobie challenge, Nottingham Girls’ Academy
- Inspirations: My path to engineering: Arkwright Engineering Scholarship student Holly Farrow
This issue’s poster
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable, postage and packing for UK only. For overseas postage please call us.
Back to products