D&T Practice 1-2013 PDF Copy
Member Price: £2.00
Your Price: £5.00
D&T Practice is an A4 magazine publication offering practical ideas and solutions to classroom teaching in D&T. Covering all focus areas it includes case studies of classroom projects, product and resource reviews and profiles of companies in the field, as well as news about the D&T Association and events and activities taking place in design and technology. D&T Practice is published three times a year and is available to D&T Association Secondary members and to other membership categories. It is also available by subscription.
D&T Practice 1-2013
- Editorial A message from Richard Green, Chief Executive, D&T Association
- D&T Association News Find out some the latest news regarding design and technology
- Review The Skills Show 2012
- Membership News Responses to the D&T Association Membership Benefits Survey
- Website New resources added to the D&T Secondary website
- Training Food Safety – are you prepared?
- Get Designing – Generating real design ideas Designerly thinking inspired by design greats
- Exploring augmented reality Further investigation into Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Food technology for all Developing a modern secondary food technology curriculum fit for purpose in the 21st Century
- LEGO® Robotics in STEM Education Exploring the many applications of the Lego NXT system in STEM education
- The illustration of ideas in 3D Using Google Sketch-up to create 3D mind-maps
- Chilled Education inspires cool schools Following up on the progress of the Chilled Education programme over the last fifteen months
- Design Learning in Finland Matt McLain visits the 5th Intercultural Arts Education Conference at the University of Helsinki
- VEX Robotics expand into the classroom curriculum in the UK Teaching students the core range of vocational skills through the use of Vex Robotics
- Innovative approaches to raising the profile of D&T Teachers aim to increase the number of students opting to study D&T at Key Stage 4
- The Hillside challenge Transporting produce and equipment up and down the hillside from the car park to the allotment below
Design and Technology Practice Magazine is a great way to keep up-to-date with exemplar D&T projects, and helps maintain the provision of a broad and balanced 21st Century D&T curriculum.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable, postage and packing for UK only. For overseas postage please call us.
Back to products