D&T Practice 2-2014 PDF copy
Member Price: £0.00
Your Price: £5.00
D&T Practice is an A4 magazine publication offering practical ideas and solutions to classroom teaching in D&T. Covering all focus areas it includes case studies of classroom projects, product and resource reviews and profiles of companies in the field, as well as news about the D&T Association and events and activities taking place in design and technology. D&T Practice is published three times a year and is available to D&T Association Secondary members and to other membership categories. It is also available by subscription.
D&T Practice 2-2014
- Editorial Making D&T visible
- D&T Association News Getting ready to teach National Curriculum 2014
- The Skills Gap Skills Gap in Action: A Case Study
- Membership News Spreading D&T through the Local Branch Network, D&T Summer School 2014, Secondary school accountability: ‘Progress 8’ and D&T, The Big Bang UK Young Scientists and Engineers Fair, D&T developments in China, Improving speaking and listening skills through D&T projects, D&T Week 23 – 27 June 2014
- Resources New Secondary D&T Resources – Design Students’ Handbook, Great Sketches Perspective grids, Annotated Programme of Study, introduction to the 2014 D&T National Curriculum KS1-3, GCSE Textiles Rescue
- GCSE Textiles Rescue website page and resources
- WebsiteHow to access D&T resources in the website Resource Shop
- Practical Action Beat the Flood A new STEM teaching resource prepared by Practical Action
- First steps in Systems and Control Using programmable components
- 3D Printing in Schools Thinking outside the 3D printing ‘box’
- Any Which Way! LEGO MINDSTORMS and omnidirectional wheels
- Mind the Design Gap What it takes to teach Design and Technology
- ‘I Am Acrylic’ project Year 10 Product Design students design jewellery to suit the I Am Acrylic brand
Design and Technology Practice Magazine is a great way to keep up-to-date with exemplar D&T projects, and helps maintain the provision of a broad and balanced 21st Century D&T curriculum.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable, postage and packing for UK only. For overseas postage please call us.
Back to products