Member Price: £245.00
Your Price: £375.00
The price above is for 5 teachers to complete 2 courses each - as little as £24.50 per course (member rate)
Saving your school upwards of £150 to train all teachers in your primary school – the more teachers trained the more you save.
This bundle of two e-learning courses is aimed at training multiple teachers in your school. Each teacher can study in their own time and at their own pace, with no need to be released from school and no need for supply cover.
But you can train as many of your staff as you like, you are not restricted to 5 teachers.
To train 5 teachers in a school = £245 members rate and £375 for non-member rate (saving £55/£75 off standard e-learning course prices)
To train 10 teachers in a school = £490 member rate / £750 for non-member rate (saving £110/£150 off standard e-learning course prices)
Extra teachers can be added to your schools CPD bundle at time of purchase.
Integrating C.A.D. as part of the design process is important for D&T progression within Primary education which sets good grounding for pupils as they move on to secondary education and beyond. Some teachers find it one of the trickier aspects of the National Curriculum Programmes of Study within primary D&T. If this is you, then this bundle is a perfect starting point and can really show you the impact C.A.D. can have in your class whilst upskilling you on a number of 2D and 3D programs.
The courses you will complete are
• Understanding the Design cycle for Primary D&T
• Implementing Computer Aided Design (C.A.D.) in Primary D&T
After you have finished both courses, you will
• Learn how to utilise the iterative design cycle in your primary D&T lessons.
• Get pupils solving problems independently, making decisions and taking ownership.
• Learn how to move away from formulaic making in D&T, to true decision-making and iteration.
• Understand how to introduce C.A.D into design and technology.
• Be aware of a variety of software applications for delivering C.A.D.
• Understand how to ensure progression with C.A.D.
• Gain personal skills in 2D and 3D applications.
• Understand how to introduce Computer Aided Manufacture C.A.M. into your curriculum.
• Understand the wider-reaching impact of C.A.D. (including use in secondary schools and industry).
Teachers will receive a number of videos and resources to use in class, support your D&T curriculum and improve designing in your school. Upon completion of the course, teachers will receive electronic certificates and validated digital badges to demonstrate their completion of relevant D&T CPD.
Professional development, keeping on top of changes in the subject and having quality teaching and learning strategies is so important. This bundle allows your teachers to login into their own personal dashboard and complete both courses at their own pace, within 6 months. Produced by teachers for teachers, this bundle shows your D&T teachers that you are investing in them, and your pupils.
Simply call 01789 470007 to book this bundle now.
Members booking colleagues a place on this bundle cannot book non members on at member rate. Non members will still receive a discount for being part of this bundle but further discount can be had by becoming a member.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.