Start Date: 30th March 2021
Time: 16:30 - 17:30
Your Price: £0.00
An introductory webinar for trainee D&T teachers and PGCE students to find out more about the Design and Technology Association and what we can do for you. Fellow teachers and the Association will share useful sites, apps and resources that are available along with hints and tips to make your first few years as smooth as possible. It is an opportunity to meet with fellow trainee teachers and share ideas on best practice and discuss any challenges that you are facing in the D&T classroom. We want to hear from you. Join this informal discussion and let us support you in your journey to the best profession with the best subject! Please have your zoom camera and audio enabled.
4:30pm – Introduction to the webinar
4:40pm – Highlight remote teaching tools webpage
4:50pm – Q&A/topics of conversation
• What challenges and successes have there been with remote learning?
• Is your school helping you to facilitate remote learning?
• Have you asked for additional support? i.e. extra resources, equipment.
• What resources have you used that are beneficial?
• What has the reaction in your school been to the change in planned examinations?
• Do you think there is an opportunity to blend face to face learning and online learning with your students?
• Do you think remote learning has increased or decreased the students confidence?
• Is your school supporting you with CPD?
5:15pm – Any final comments
5:30pm – Close
After booking on the course, you will receive a booking confirmation with the joining instructions and registration link for zoom.
Bookings made after 4pm on the day of the online webinar may not be processed in time to join the call however we will try our best.
D&T Association - Webinar , Zoom Link will be sent
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.