Start Date: 7th December 2021
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Member Price: £200.00
Your Price: £250.00
This full day course is ideally suited to primary school D&T leads and members of the senior leadership team. During the day we will discuss areas of the Ofsted inspection framework, guidance and advice to ensure you plan, deliver and monitor a broad and balanced D&T curriculum for your primary school.
• Understand requirements of the National Curriculum acknowledging these are a starting point to a wider curriculum provision.
• Develop a shared vision for D&T is in your school.
• Understand the requirements of the new Ofsted Framework and what they are looking for in a ‘deep dive’.
• Identify gaps in your current provision and understand how to fill them. Understand when it’s ‘D&T’ and when it’s not.
• Planning to ensure progression, stretch and challenge.
• How to successfully fit D&T into a crowded primary curriculum.
• How to develop cultural capital within D&T.
• Discover and plan for the required resources to support the delivery of your department’s curriculum.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Have a greater understanding of how D&T fits effectively within the Ofsted Inspection Framework.
• Be able to clearly express the Intent, Implementation and Impact of their D&T provision.
• Have greater confidence in their long-term plans and sequencing of lessons.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions for our COVID -19 policy and our cancellation policy
The Design & Technology Association , 11 Manor Park
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.