Member Price: £30.00
Your Price: £45.00
Study in your own time and at your own pace with the D&T Association E-Learning courses. No need to travel or take time out of school.
This E-Learning ‘How to implement Mechanisms in the primary D&T curriculum’ course aims to provide D&T teacher at KS1 and KS2 with inspiration and practical advice to implement mechanisms into their D&T curriculum with videos and downloadable resources to help improve confidence and knowledge in this area of D&T.
• To help generate ideas and give practical solutions on mechanisms.
• Gain confidence and improve your knowledge of mechanisms.
By participating in this course, you will:
• Get access to a number of downloadable videos and resources.
• Understand the importance of incorporating mechanisms into the D&T curriculum.
• Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to the them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.