Start Date: 18th March 2021
Time: 15:00 - 17:30
Member Price: £30.00
Your Price: £45.00
A short live online face to face Zoom course, highlighting best practices for using acclaimed D&T planning resource ‘Projects on a Page’. There are 21 planners that cover Food and Nutrition, Textiles, Structures, Mechanisms, Electronics and Programming and control. It is a flexible scheme of work for D&T that helps schools to deliver a breadth of excellent primary design and technology.
• How Projects on a Page can be used to tailor D&T at your primary school and to best meet the needs of your pupils.
• How to contextualise learning and develop rich opportunities for pupils, avoiding a ‘making by numbers’ approach of D&T teaching.
By participating in this course, you will learn how to:
• Use Projects on a Page as a planning tool.
• Use Projects on a Page to develop a sequence of lessons.
• Ensure progression through the key stages.
• Contextualise learning.
• Ensure the D&T ‘Essentials’ are being delivered.
By booking your place on this online course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to this online, live Zoom course once we have received payment.
Bookings for this course can be made right up until the date of the session however, be aware that late bookings may cause issues with you attending on time. We will do our best to get you on the course in a timely manner.
D&T Association - Online Training, Zoom Link will be sent
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.