Start Date: 18th January 2021
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Your Price: £89.00
This online Zoom course is suitable for all colleagues who have completed the Core Level Training Standards and the personal Health and Safety portfolio and whose Design and Technology Association accreditation is now due for renewal. The course will extend and update your knowledge and understanding of health and safety and will have a range of activities, including:
· Checking knowledge and understanding of H&S
· Extending knowledge and understanding of H&S
· Ensuring that Risk and COSHH assessments are ‘suitable and sufficient’
· Exploring environmental issues, incl. lighting, heating, dust, noise and vibration
· Investigating accidents
· Measuring competence
· Teaching and learning strategies
Please Note: Colleagues attending should have access to their personal Health and Safety portfolios to use as a reference during the course. There will be an opportunity to update this portfolio to meet the requirements for re-accreditation of the D&T Association Core Level Training Standards during the session.
Cost of accreditation is included within the price.
This is an Online Zoom course.
Once you have registered onto the event you will receive an email containing the joining instructions.
Attainment in Education Ltd, Online Zoom Course
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.