Start Date: 21st January 2019
Time: 16:00 - 20:00
Your Price: £93.00
Training will cover the 6 power tools referred to in BS4163 as requiring specific accredited training: Router, Biscuit jointer, Jigsaw, Circular Saw, Planer and Angle Grinder. Delegates must provide evidence of previous training in advance of the course.
Delegates will manufacture the following projects:
- a key rack incorporating a router, jigsaw and router table.
- pot stand using a biscuit jointer
- a dovetail joint using a dovetail jointing jig
- a spice rack using a housing joint jig
- mirror frame using biscuit jointer and rebating cutter in a router
Delegates will also re-demonstrate safe use of circular saw, planer and angle grinders.
All the activities conform to the current D&T Association Training Standards. Refreshments will be provided
Cost of accreditation included in the price
Frome Community College, Bath Road
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.