Start Date: 22nd April 2021
Time: 09:30 - 13:30
Member Price: £75.00
Your Price: £95.00
A live online, half day, face to face, Zoom course for primary subject leaders that would like to learn how to lead with vision and plan a coherent curriculum for pupils and help you to align with the Ofsted Inspection Framework. This training session is based on our D&T Primary Subject Leaders’ file allowing you to trial a range of strategies, that can be used back at school to improve children’s attainment and progress.
• To ensure you have the confidence to lead a quality D&T curriculum in your school.
• To enable you to support colleagues in their delivery and understanding of D&T.
• To incorporate a range of different strategies to ensure that you have a high quality, well-planned and implemented D&T curriculum with clear intent and purpose.
By participating in this course, you will learn:
• How to develop a curriculum plan for KS1 and KS2.
• About monitoring and evaluating.
• How to manage tools, equipment and materials.
• How to lead staff CPD.
• About writing a D&T policy.
• How to develop a subject improvement plan.
• About creating a system for assessment.
Delegates that have booked on to this course will get a 20% discount* off the Primary Subject Leadership file.
By booking your place on this online course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will receive the link to this online live Zoom course once we have received payment.
Bookings for this course can be made right up until the date of the session, however, be aware that late bookings may cause issues with you attending on time. We will do our best to get you on the course in a timely manner.
* If you are interested in purchasing the Primary Subject Leadership file after you have attended the course, the discount will be applied as long as payment has been received for the CPD.
Live Digital Training, Zoom Link will be sent
Live Digital Training
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.