Start Date: 8th September 2021
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Member Price: £200.00
Your Price: £250.00
This full day course is for primary subject leaders that would like to learn how to lead with vision and plan a coherent curriculum for pupils and help you to align with the Ofsted Inspection Framework. This training session is based on our D&T Primary Subject Leaders’ file allowing you to trial a range of strategies, that can be used back at school to improve children’s attainment and progress.
• To ensure you have the confidence to lead a quality D&T curriculum in your school.
• To enable you to support colleagues in their delivery and understanding of D&T.
• To incorporate a range of different strategies to ensure that you have a high quality, well-planned and implemented D&T curriculum with clear intent and purpose.
• Engage in hands-on practical CPD to deliver back at school with your team.
By participating in this course, you will learn:
• How to develop a curriculum plan for KS1 and KS2.
• About monitoring and evaluating.
• How to manage tools, equipment and materials.
• Suggestions and support how to lead staff CPD.
• Hands-on practical D&T skills/knowledge.
• About writing a D&T policy.
• How to develop a subject improvement plan.
• About creating a system for assessment.
Delegates that have booked on to this course will receive the Primary Subject Leadership file.
You are advised to bring a laptop/portable device with you.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions for our COVID -19 policy and our cancellation policy.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.