Primary D&T Workshop Collection
Member Price: £25.00
Your Price: £35.00
Study in your own time and at your own pace with the D&T Association E-Learning courses. No need to travel or take time out of school.
This is collection of workshops taken from our D&T Autumn School 2020 and is aimed at Primary teachers. This E-Learning course, features 10 workshops and accompanying resources from teachers and industry professionals. Each workshop (approximately 40 minutes) allows you to work through at your own pace. Use the downloadable resources to aid your teaching and implement them in the classroom. Whether you are learning a new skill or would like to refresh an existing skill there is something for all teachers, if you are a trainee teacher, NQT, class teacher or subject leader.
The workshops include:
Please note: This course features workshops from D&T Autumn School 2020 and will not be of use if you have already purchased that course.
- Using crumble for beginners (Control in D&T) - Joseph Birks, Mindsets
- Intermediate crumble (Control in D&T) - Joseph Birks, Mindsets
- Introduction to cooking and nutrition in the primary classroom - Suzanne Gomersall, Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University
- Key events and individuals (designers, engineers and chefs in primary D&T) - Annie Tauk, D&T Co-ordinator, Northwick Manor Primary School
- Exploring engineering and inquiry based learning for home and school - Mark Robinson, The Learning Partnership
- Graphic design and getting the most out of publisher - Matt Legg, Cumnor House
- F1 in Schools Primary Challenge - Mark Wemyss-Holden, F1 in Schools
- VEX Go - Chris Calver, Vex
- Using Fizzbits to teach design iteration - Ross Atkin, designer
- How to boost your creative thinking and inspire great ideas - Dominic Wilcox, Little Inventors
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.
Back to events