Start Date: 30th September 2020
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Member Price: £200.00
Your Price: £250.00
Removing apprehension in D&T, a practical approach to D&T
Apprehension and lack of experience with Design & Technology are common concerns amongst teachers in primary schools. The new Ofsted framework is placing greater emphasis on a broad curriculum provision, and it is a great opportunity to inspire students with modern technology, problem-solving skills and a hands-on approach to learning. This course is for any primary school teacher who has concerns about delivering practical D&T.
• What is D&T and how it differs from other creative subjects?
• The importance of D&T learned in primary school
• Identify concerns in your subject knowledge and experience
• Hands-on activities to upskill teachers and instil confidence delivering D&T
• Why the teacher doesn’t need to know it all!
• How to ensure progression and challenge and be able to communicate and present this
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Gain confidence and experience working with a range of D&T subject areas
• Take away practical examples and ideas to use in the classroom
• Have fun!
Terms and Conditions (Cancellation Policy): The D&T Association reserves the right to make some changes to the above content. Please read our course cancellation policy before booking onto the course: https://www.data.org.uk/terms-and-conditions-and-policies/
To be confirmed - Manchester,
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.