Secondary D&T Workshop Collection
Member Price: £25.00
Your Price: £35.00
Study in your own time and at your own pace with the D&T Association E-Learning courses. No need to travel or take time out of school.
This is collection of workshops taken from our D&T Autumn School 2020 and is aimed at Secondary teachers. This E-Learning course features 8 workshops and accompanying resources from teachers and industry professionals with additional keynotes from inspirational speakers. Each workshop (approximately 40 minutes) allows you to work through at your own pace. Use the downloadable resources to aid your teaching and implement them in the classroom. Whether you are learning a new skill or would like to refresh an existing skill there is something for all teachers, whether you are a trainee teacher, NQT, classroom teacher or head of department.
Why not use the talks from guest speakers Michael Omotosho, industrial designer and Jude Pullen, designer (Lego, Sugru, BBC’s Big Life Fix) with your students in school?
- Embedding control into the D&T curriculum with the BBC micro:bit - Giles Booth, micro:bit
- Reigniting the D&T curriculum with engaging and inspiring activities - Dave Bausor, D&T Lead Practitioner, Ely College
- Prototyping and developing circuits from KS3 to GCSE – John Donnelly, Head of D&T, St James’s C of E
- Embedding a digital portfolio approach to support remote and school-based learning - James Bleach, Head of D&T, Tanglin Trust School
- Design Engineer Construct - Daniel McDonagh, Teaching development manager
- Retrieval practice - Viraj Sharma, Assistant Headteacher, Moseley School and Sixth Form
- Raising the profile of D&T, building consistency, and setting high expectations for both staff and students – Matthew Brown, Head of D&T, The Radclyffe School
- Teaching overseas. Is the grass greener? – Simon Wood, Kellett School, Hong Kong
Please note: This course features workshops from D&T Autumn School 2020 and will not be of use if you have already purchased that course.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to the them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.
Back to events