Member Price: £30.00
Your Price: £45.00
This 'Teaching electronics in KS3 D&T' course has been created to help all D&T teachers improve their confidence and understanding of electronics within design and technology at secondary schools.
• A basic understanding of electronic concepts.
• Basic knowledge of key components.
• Design methods suitable for KS3 & 4.
• How to develop an electronic solution to a problem.
• Ways forward for curriculum and skill development.
By participating in this course, you will:
• Get access to a number of downloadable resources and videos
• Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to the them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.