Start Date: 26th April 2021
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Member Price: £145.00
Your Price: £175.00
This is a live, full day, online face to face food course.
Who is this course for?
Everyone who teaches and supports secondary D&T Food Preparation and Nutrition or who leads clubs or food activities in schools, including:
• Trainee teachers,
• Technicians and
• Teaching assistants/higher level teaching assistants.
What will this course cover?
• Training and assessment for Level 2 Foundation Food Safety certificate in association with CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health).
• It will incorporate theoretical application of the knowledge required to work in food rooms safely.
• It will also explore techniques and ideas around safe practices, including risk assessment, that should be part of everyday working safely.
• This course fully meets the requirements of Level 2 Food Safety.
• This is also suitable as a refresher as the course has been updated to reflect the requirement for allergen management.
• Upon completion of the online training, you will be asked to complete an individual face to face online test with our trainer.
In order to maintain the quality of our courses, we ask our delegates to book in advance and you will receive a confirmation email of your booking which will contain your registration link to access zoom.
Bookings made after 4.30pm the day before the online webinar may not be processed in time to join the call however we will try our best.
Live Digital Training, Zoom Link Will Be Provided
Live Digital Training
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.