Member Price: £30.00
Your Price: £45.00
This course aims to help D&T teachers implement e-portfolios into their classes from year 7 to 13. By showing you the benefits of such an approach and helping you to begin to produce your own through the course and gain confidence and understanding.
• To develop teachers' understanding of the use of e-portfolios to support teaching and learning, for example in preparation for tackling the Design and Technology GCSE non-examined assessment.
• To develop teachers' technical skills and understanding of terminology, for example publishing, embedding or uploading assets.
• To consider the range of available options for hosting an e-portfolio and related assets and the benefits and limitations of each.
• To encourage teachers to feel confident in taking the first steps in creating e-portfolios with their students.
By participating in this course, you will:
• Explore the benefits, drawbacks, opportunities and limitations of using e-portfolios with both student and teacher created. e-portfolios.
• Reflect on which activities you already use in D&T that can be easily transferred to an e-portfolio while leveraging more potential from it as a learning opportunity.
• Be able to plan for implementation in your own school.
• Create, curate, publish and share your own example e-portfolio. You will learn how to add this to a shared space called Padlet, where you will be able to view a growing collection of other D&T teachers' work.
• Get access to a number of downloadable resources and videos
• Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to the them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.