£55 per annum
Helping you through your first years of teaching
ECT Membership has been designed specifically to provide for the needs of a new teacher in their first year qualified.
- Receive your free copy of Stepping Up – Surviving Your ECT year in D&T
- Become a member, raise the profile and reputation of D&T.
- Become more successful in your teaching; more expert; more influential and more effective.
- The D&T Association services will make the professional life of secondary D&T teachers easier and more effective.
- We work closely with Ofsted, the awarding organisations and DfE to provide you with current information developments which impact D&T, the NC, GCSE reforms and changes in education
- Access our HSE endorsed health and safety training and accreditation scheme in line with BS4163:2014
- Advertise teaching posts on our Job vacancy pages
- Payments must be made within 14 days of joining the D&T Association.
If your school decides to take over payment of your membership package, it is simple to upgrade to a secondary departmental membership.