Take the next step on your leadership journey
Published 8th June 2017
The Mayor is running a second year of his scheme for senior leaders in London: Getting Ahead London. Delivered by Challenge Partners, a place on this scheme can give you prestigious, bespoke training and support to help you on your journey to becoming a headteacher in the capital.
Through a structured, year-long programme of coaching, network building and career advice, Getting Ahead London will give senior leaders the skills and confidence to help them move towards a headship position.
The support offered includes:
- Coaching from highly experienced London heads to help participants fulfil their leadership potential
- Help to navigate existing leadership opportunities
- Face to face leadership development and networking events with world-class businesses
- Online tools and resources to support your development
- Support with applying for jobs and preparing for interviews
- Getting Ahead London will run from September 2017 until July 2018.
Getting Ahead London complements existing leadership development programmes and qualifications.
The deadline for applications is 14 June 2017. Find out more here.Back to News