Member Price: £30.00
Your Price: £45.00
Study in your own time and at your own pace with the D&T Association E-Learning courses. No need to travel or take time out of school.
This E-Learning course 'Delivering D&T through various methods (no more chalk and talk)', aims to help D&T teachers with various ways to deliver theoretical aspects of the subject in new and interesting ways. The methods described will also help to develop students' deeper understanding of concepts, helping their communication skills and allow you to step away from a 'lecture-style' approach to teaching.
• To provide help and guidance on how to deliver D&T theory in different ways.
• Help develop students' deeper understanding of a variety of concepts.
• Develop your understanding and experience of a number of platforms, resources and tools to aid teaching and learning.
By participating in this course, you will:
• Receive a number of downloadable resources to help develop strategies for delivery.
• Be able to view video tutorials and demonstrations of a variety of approaches.
• Have access to student examples of approaches to the strategies shared.
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to the them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.