Member Price: £30.00
Your Price: £45.00
Study in your own time and at your own pace with the D&T Association E-Learning courses. No need to travel or take time out of school.
This course will help teachers and D&T leaders improve their knowledge of C.A.D. and how it can be successfully applied in the primary D&T curriculum as part of the key stage 2 requirements of the English national curriculum programmes of study. With how-to videos, suggestions for software and resources to use in class, we show the impact C.A.D. can have in your class.
• Understand how to introduce C.A.D. in design and technology.
• Be aware of a variety of software applications for delivering C.A.D.
• Understand how to ensure progression with C.A.D.
• Gain personal skills in 2D and 3D applications.
• Understand how to introduce Computer Aided Manufacture C.A.M. into your curriculum.
• Understand the wider-reaching impact of C.A.D. (including use in secondary schools and industry).
By participating in this course, you will:
• Develop your C.A.D. skills and confidence.
• Get hints and tips on how to successfully implement C.A.D. in key stage 2 to improve student outcomes and practice.
• Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Before booking onto the course please read our terms and conditions .
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.