Member Price: £30.00
Your Price: £45.00
Understanding the Design Cycle for Primary D&T
Study in your own time and at your own pace with the D&T Association E-learning courses. No need to travel or take time out of school.
This E-Learning course 'Understanding the design cycle for primary D&T', aims to help D&T leaders and all primary school teachers of D&T, to fully understand and implement an iterative design cycle into design and technology in their primary curriculum.
• Learn how to utilise the iterative design cycle in your primary D&T lessons.
• Get pupils solving problems independently, making decisions and taking ownership.
• Learn how to move away from formulaic making in D&T, to true decision-making and iteration.
By participating in this course, you will:
• Develop a culture of self-improvement, independence and critical reflection which is vital in D&T.
• Receive a number of resources to help support your D&T curriculum and improve design in your school.
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
All correspondence regarding this E-Learning course will be sent to the person making the booking.
If you have purchased this course for a colleague, please be aware that you will need to forward all details and logins to them or they will not be able to access their online training.
By booking your place on this E-Learning course you are committing to purchase by either credit or debit card, BACS or cheque. You will only receive the link to your online course once we have received payment.
Resources you may wish to consider for use in the classroom
Projects on a Page, full 21 planners - Primary Scheme of work covering all aspects of primary D&T for years 1 through to 6. One of our best selling resources supporting primary teachers across the country to deliver inspiring primary Design and Technology
Primary Subject Leadership File - an invaluable guide containing useful information on all aspects of subject leadership in Primary D&T. A comprehensive set of materials covering all the major aspects which subject leaders are expected to address in their work.
Prices include VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable.