Understanding the iterative design cycle in primary D&T
Does your curriculum allow opportunities for problem-solving, analytical-thinking, iteration, resilience and a growth-mindset?
This E-Learning course provides teachers with further understanding of the iterative design cycle used in primary Design and Technology. Designed to help teachers develop design, analysis, communication, problem-solving skills and much more in their D&T curriculum.
Suitable for new D&T leads, teaching assistants and classroom teachers.
- What is an iterative design process?
- What structure can D&T units follow?
- Evaluative and analytical skills in D&T.
By participating in this course, you will:
- Learn different methods of designing and communicating.
- Understand how to contextualise units of work.
- Have access to a further resources
- Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an electronic certificate and validated digital badge to demonstrate your completion of relevant D&T CPD.
Design and Technology (D&T) is the inspiring, rigorous and practical subject which prepares all young people to live and work in the designed and made world.
We are focused on giving you the tools, knowledge and information you need to become more effective, more experienced and more efficient. Giving you access to expert opinions. And creating a place where you can air your views, ask your questions and so help make a difference to your life and those of your pupils. We want to hear from you. We want to know how we can help. And we want you to join us.